Located in the heart of the Abbey farm, in the old sheepfold, the brewery is reviving the brewing activity of the Clairmarais Abbey after more than two centuries of inactivity. The monks brewed there until 1791, when they were expelled. The Saint-Bernard well provides the water. Charles Canler, a farmer, cultivates the barley.
Although this brewery does not brew abbey beer as such, it is located on the site of a former abbey.